Policy Statement / Code of Conduct
All employees and directors are expected to understand the rules as set forth below and abide by them to the best of their abilities in order to set the highest ethical practices and encourage the spirit of compliance in every employee and director of NCCPL:
- Follow the policy guidelines by strictly adhering to the rules and procedures as approved by the Board.
- Strive and work diligently for providing extraordinary services to the valuable members of the Company and would in turn for strengthening the operations of the Company.
- Ensure shareholders satisfaction through excellent product and services.
- All directors and employees of the Company are required to ensure compliance of legal and regulatory requirements from time to time.
- All directors of the Company are required to oversee that the affairs of the Company are being carried out prudently within the framework of existing laws & regulations and high business ethics.
- No funds or assets of the Company shall be used for any purpose, which would be in violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
- No contributions shall be made by or on behalf of the Company to any political candidates, party, or campaign either within or outside the country.
- No employee shall accept any benefit or reward for doing or intending to commit any act in relation to NCCPL’s affairs or business.
- No false, artificial, or misleading entries in the books and records of the Company shall be made.
- No employee shall issue an incorrect statement or any other information for any member.
- No fund or assets of the Company shall be established or maintained that is not reflected on the books and records of the Company.
- No transaction shall be effected and no payment shall be made by or on behalf of the Company with the intention or understanding that the transaction or payment is other than as described by the Company from time to time.
- All directors and employees are required to ensure efficient and effective use of Company’s resources.
- In any dealings with NCSS Elements, government officials, or other persons/entities, no officer or employee of the Company shall request, accept, or give any significant thing of value, the purpose or result of which could be to influence the bona fide business relationship between the Company and such persons or entities.
- This Policy Statement is applicable to every director and employee of NCCPL.