National Clearing Company was incorporated on July 03, 2001 to assist Market Participants to undertake their Clearing and Settlement activities more efficiently through automated, centralized and streamline processes that are essential to the safety and soundness of the Capital Market. Other key products and services offered by NCCPL are as under:
- Issuance of Unique Identification Number (UIN) for each client.
- UIN Information System (UIS) to access trading information directly by client through NCCPL’s System.
- Pre-Settlement Delivery Facility.
- Reporting of Un-Listed TFC Trades by Market Participants.
- Interbank Fund Transfer (IBFT) Facility for Members of NCCPL.
- Implementation of Leveraged Market Products such as:
- Margin Trading System (“MTS”);
- Margin Financing System (“MFS”);and
- Securities Lending and Borrowing System (“SLB”)
- Risk Management of Institutional Clients and Leverage Markets.
- Computation, Determination and Collection of Capital Gain Tax “CGT”
- National Custodial Services (NCS)
NCCPL’s Old Registration No. 8414/20010707
NCCPL’s NTN No. 1333864-1
NCCPL’s CUIN No. 0042643
Status of Company: Medium Sized Company as per Company’s Ordinance, 1984
Name of Auditor of the Company:
- KPMG Taseer Hadi & Co.
Name of the Legal Advisor:
- Ijaz Ahmed & Associates
- Mumtaz, Ghazi & Magsi
- Haider Naqi & Co., Advocates
- Fazal Ghani Advocates
Associate Companies undertaking and related parties:
- Pakistan Stock Exchange Limited http://www.psx.com.pk
- LSE Financial Services Limited (formerly Lahore Stock Exchange Limited) http://www.lahorestock.com.pk
- ISE Towers REIT Management Company Limited (formerly Islamabad Stock Exchange Limited) http://www.isereit.com.pk
- Pakistan Kuwait Investment Company (Pvt.) Limited http://www.pkic.com
- Central Depository Company of Pakistan Limited http://www.cdcpakistan.com
General Meetings, Dividend / Bonus declarations and right issue:
- Notice of General Meetings issued to the Shareholders accordingly.
- Dividend / Bonus Declarations and right issue are disclosed once approved in General Meeting
Awards & Recognition
- 3rd Award winner on revamping the Capital Gain Tax Regime of Professional Excellence Award 2014 organized by ICAP.
- ISO / IEC 27001:2005 Certified Management System
Membership of Industry Associations & Trade Body
- Asia-Pacific Central Securities Depository Group (ACG)
- Central Counter Parties (CCP12)
- South Asian Federation of Exchanges (SAFE)
Website Compliance Report: