NATIONAL CLEARING COMPANY OF PAKISTAN LIMITED "NCCPL" is a significant institution of Pakistan's Capital market. The Company undertakes clearing and settlement of Capital market trades/transactions. The Company also acts as a Central Counterparty to perform the comprehensive Risk Management and provides various value added services including Capital Gain Tax System. NCCPL is making continuous efforts to cater the needs, developments and reforms in the Capital market by developing new products.
NCCPL is looking for Configuration Engineer
REQUISITE & SKILLS:
- Education: Bachelor's in Computer Science/ Electronics from HEC Recognized University
- Experience: Fresh to 1 year of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of Database.
- Knowledge of configuration tools (SVN, GIT etc.).
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies.
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Grade: Junior Officer
Benefits & Compensation:
Remuneration package includes Market competitive salary & other benefits as per Company policy.
Interested candidates meeting the above-mentioned criteria can share CVs at . Please mention the position “Configuration Engineer” in the subject line.
NCCPL is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage people with disability to apply for their relevant/suitable area.