NATIONAL CLEARING COMPANY OF PAKISTAN LIMITED "NCCPL" is a significant institution of Pakistan's Capital market. The Company undertakes clearing and settlement of Capital market trades/transactions. The Company also acts as a Central Counterparty to perform the comprehensive Risk Management and provides various value added services including Capital Gain Tax System. NCCPL is making continuous efforts to cater the needs, developments and reforms in the Capital market by developing new products.
NCCPL is looking for System Administrator – Linux & Windows
- Education: BS / BE in Computer Science from HEC Recognized Institute.
- Experience: 2 - 3 years of experience, preferably from corporate environment.
- Good hands on experience on Windows and Linux operating system (Debian, CentOS, Redhat, & SUSE, Windows servers).
- Vendor based certifications (Windows, Linux, Citrix/ VMWare) would be a plus.
- Hands on experience on Linux based domain controllers, email systems, single sign-on, file sharing servers etc.
- Sound understanding of network topologies, protocols, connectivity and tools.
- Well versed in defining system security policies and procedures.
- Experience in looking after 24/7 environments.
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Grade: Senior Officer
Benefits & Compensation:
Remuneration package includes Market competitive salary & other benefits as per Company policy.
Interested candidates meeting the above-mentioned criteria can share CVs at . Please mention the position “System Admin (Linux & Windows)” in the subject line.
NCCPL is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage people with disability to apply for their relevant/suitable area.