NATIONAL CLEARING COMPANY OF PAKISTAN LIMITED "NCCPL" is a significant institution of Pakistan's capital market. The Company undertakes clearing and settlement of capital market trades/transactions. The Company also acts as a Central Counterparty to perform the comprehensive Risk Management and provides various value added services including Capital Gain Tax System. NCCPL is making continuous efforts to cater the needs, developments and reforms in the capital market by developing new products.
NCCPL is looking for Officer – Risk Management.
Education: Bachelors in Actuarial Science/ /Risk Management/MBA Finance or relevant field.
Experience: At least 01 years of relevant experience in in risk management department of reputable FI/DFI or NBFC.
- Good understanding of risks associated with capital market.
- Excellent grip in statistics and finance. Good knowledge in accounting will be a plus point.
- Good knowledge of financial and risk modeling.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office specially Microsoft Excel.
- Implementation experience of Enterprise Risk Management.
- Quick learner and ability to provide solutions out-of-the-box.
- Ability to work well under pressure and have sound communication skills.
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
Benefits & Compensation:
Remuneration package includes: Market competitive salary & other benefits as per Company policy.
Interested candidates meeting the above mentioned criteria can share CVs at .
Please mention the position “Officer - Risk Management” in the subject line.
NCCPL is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage differently abled people to apply for their relevant/suitable areas