NATIONAL CLEARING COMPANY OF PAKISTAN LIMITED "NCCPL" is a significant institution of Pakistan's capital market. The Company undertakes clearing and settlement of capital market trades/transactions. The Company also acts as a Central Counterparty to perform the comprehensive Risk Management and provides various value added services including Capital Gain Tax System. NCCPL is making continuous efforts to cater the needs, developments and reforms in the capital market by developing new products.
NCCPL is looking for Senior Officer - Product Development.
Education: MBA/MS Finance or equivalent
Preferred Certification: ACCA or any other Professional Certification in Accounting & Finance
Experience: At least 3 years of relevant experience in Capital Market
Duties & Responsibilities
- To work closely with internal and external stakeholders to develop proposals in order to perform product development (PD) related activities.
- To support the process of designing and implementation of new products.
- To perform international research with respect to new products and services and prepare a comprehensive proposal.
- To assist in generating and evaluating new product ideas and concepts.
- To assist in conducting the periodic product analysis.
- To assist and provide recommendation in continuous monitoring/automation of business processes.
- To prepare presentation and present to the market participants details on the new/existing products and services.
- Work diligently with the department regarding existing products as well as new product development.
- To assist in ensuring full support and compliance to various processes and business needs.
- Responsible for any other task assigned by the LM/Head of Department.
- Excellent interpersonal, liaison and presentation skills.
- Strong research and report drafting skills.
- Must possess knowledge of existing products of NCCPL, CDC and PSX.
Benefits & Compensation:
Remuneration package includes: Market competitive salary & other benefits as per Company policy.
Interested candidates meeting the above mentioned criteria can share CVs at
Please mention the position “SO-Product Development” in the subject line.
NCCPL is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage differently abled people to apply for their relevant/suitable areas.