Products & Services
In line of continuous improvement in Information Security, National Clearing Company of Pakistan Limited ("NCCPL") is taking another major step by introducing a new mandatory Information Security feature "Two Factor Authentication" for all NCSS and CGT Clients.
About Two Factor Authentications:
It is a practical way to improve information security adding a second factor in logon based on:
- Something the user knows: Password
- Something the user own: Token
How it will Work?
Two-factor token will now be available for all the NCSS and CGT active members. The token will generate a unique random number to be filled into the OTP (One time Password) field by each client that will authenticate them to avail their services.
Note: For step by step process detail please click on "2 Factor User Manual"
How it will benefit you?
- Two factor authentications mitigate identity stealing, password compromise and impersonation risk through "One Time Password".
- Help in reducing other cyber threats like Hacking, session hijacking etc.
How to Process:
- Registration forms available for download, please click here with effect from 14th March, 2017 for all National Clearing and Settlement System ("NCSS") & Capital Gain Tax ("CGT") clients. For new users 2 factor form available in NCCPL Website in the menu of Product and Services ->Account Facilities-> Two Factor Authentication Forms (NCSS & CGT Users)
- Please fill the required details in the form.
- After completion of registration form, please contact NCCPL's Customer Support Department for 2 factor authentication payment process and installation.
- NCCPL will charge PKR: 5,700/- per year for the 2 factor authentication token maintenance and ongoing support.
- Note that the Two Factor Authentication is a mandatory requirement for all NCSS and CGT clients; kindly ensure necessary implementation before 14th April 2017.
For any further inquiry please contact NCCPL customer support services department.
Products & Services
- Clearing & Settlement Services
- Risk Management System
- Unique Identification Number (UIN)
- UIN Information System (UIS)
- Margin Trading System (MTS)
- Margin Financing System (MFS)
- Securities Lending & Borrowing (SLB)
- Capital Gain Tax (CGT)
- National Custodial Services (NCS)
- SMS & E-mail Alerts Service
- Two-Factor Authentication